Thursday, September 15, 2011

More Friendship Gear

You saw the cute BFF bracelets Amber and I made earlier this week. Well, since my daughter are 15 months apart, it seems there's never an item that isn't wanted by both of them. Karli just started kindergarten and said she needs three friendship necklaces for her new crew of gal pals. She didn't want them to say "BFF", so we settled on some cute little flowers.


I made them the same way I made my keychain charms, and threaded them onto some black satin ribbon for an easy, adorable set.


I love them...


Karli loves them...

...and they were super easy and quick to make. Friends forever!

I'm linking this project to the Krylon Glitter Blast giveaway at one of my favorite blogs, Tatertots and Jello.. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment